Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mothering Certain Children

These last few months have been complicated for us in regards to H3. She is such a unique kid that doesn't fit into any mold or ideal that you try to compare her with. I have struggled through many parenting books, frustrated because they did not address the issues that we have and the advice they gave was completely useless. Her teachers at school have repeatedly told me that they don't know what to do with her. She simply doesn't respond to anything they try, so I know it's not just me. I read a post this morning that was so helpful to this mother's heart. Maybe you are in a similar boat, trying to work through raising a kid who the titles of "strong willed" and "stubborn" don't even begin to describe her because there is so much more involved. Maybe you need this encouragment too. i hope you will find it.


Blessings,

~H2

No comments: