Sunday, September 24, 2017

Celebrating One Year!


This past week we celebrated Declan's first birthday. I blinked. I didn't think I did, but I must have. How has this year gone by so quickly?  I tried to take advantage of each moment to snuggle my tiny baby, but those moments have passed by too quickly!  At birth, he was our tiniest, almost a pound smaller than the others and more than an inch shorter. Now, at his one year check up, he is two pounds heavier and two inches taller than all the girls when they were his age!  He is solid boy and such a sweetheart. Compared to his sisters, he is quieter and more laid back overall, but when he wants something, he can bulldoze his way through. He is rough and tumble, a lot like Amberlyn.  The girls still absolutely adore him and he mutually loves them back.  Happy Birthday to our dear boy. We can't imagine our family without him and are so thankful that God has given him to us!



No comments: