Saturday, June 13, 2009

And we're off!

Our bags are packed, we're ready to go....almost! Just a few more things to add to the car tomorrow morning. Of course there is more than I'd originally planned on, but we've got it all to fit. The car is packed, except for a diaper bag, one duffle bag, and the large plastic tubs that are going on the back hitch basket that we bought for our car to make this trip possible. It's really hard to pack for 10 weeks, especially with the weather. It can be in the 40s or in the 80s in the Adirondacks, depending on the week, so we really had to bring everything! Oi! This summer we will supposedly have high speed internet access on occassion. I don't know that I'll be able to post pictures, but at least maybe I'll get the chance to update this a bit. Tomorrow we're driving to OH to see my parents and will be there until Saturday, the 20th, and then we're heading to see H1's dad for a couple days before heading into the Adirondacks and the camp. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone, family and friends. Time to catch a few z's before we leave. Until next time!

~H2

1 comment:

Carissa Blanchard said...

I'm assumming you'll have a washer and dryer available?! That is a long time to pack! Did you pass your test then? Have a great summer you guys! I hope you get a chance to post pictures! Hugs!