Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

After a morning working to help redecorate the church, I'm back at home and completely exhausted. Poor little H3 was up coughing last night and sounded awful, so I barely got any sleep. She should be going down for a nap soon though and I'm planning to catch one too at the same time!

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I had H3 dressed in little cream-color courderoy pants and a little green and pink shirt. She looked so adorable! I say "looked". That outfit lasted until about 1:00, by which time the shirt was wearing green beans and the pants showed the results of an explosive diaper. Sigh, so much for cute little outfit #1. Now we'll have to see how long the new outfit remains clean!

H1 called this morning and was expressing his concern that today would be his first St. Patty's Day without corned beef and cabbage, seeing as I'd cooked our only corned beef in the house a week or two ago. I assured him he would just fine. Little does he know that one is cooking in the crockpot already, along with cabbage, and I'll be adding potatoes soon. Hahaha. He underestimated the sneakyness! (ignore the spelling please, my higher brain functioning isn't there today).

I can hardly believe that I just cleaned this house yesterday. It looks like a bomb went off in here. That's my cue to clean again, I suppose!

No comments: