Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weekend

The weekend is almost here! Granted, my next couple weekends won't quite be the normal, but it's still a weekend nonetheless. Tomorrow, I'm dropping H3 off with a sitter while I head to West Point, an hour and a half away, to babysit for Friday night through Saturday at noon. H1 will pick up H3 right after he gets off of work. Originally, H3 was coming with me to the babysitting, but I found out today that one of the kids has strep throat and I'm not going to introduce H3 to that right now after she's been sick for the last 2 weeks. Poor little thing needs a chance to get better first!

For next weekend's plans, I had an EVOC class, which teaches me to drive an ambulance. It's necessary for my EMT class. I'm kinda looking forward to it, but mostly not. I need to know how to drive those, but I hate the idea of driving a big box like that. Plus, the class is 7-10 pm on Friday, then from 8am - 5pm both Saturday and Sunday, so my weekend is completely shot. The class is 45 minutes away too, so I'll be leaving early and getting home late. Major bummer. It's only one weekend though and I will survive! I am really enjoying the EMT class. We're about 1/4 of the way through right now. Even better will be when I get to use my certification up at camp this summer! I'm so excited to be spending another summer outside, in God's beautiful creation, working with my family!

~H2

No comments: