Sunday, June 19, 2011

A few pictures

So here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks!


I've mentioned many times that it's hot in VA. I moved the slide that my mom gave H3 to the lovely indoors.


We've also been doing a lot of puzzles!


Checking out Harborfest in Norfolk. This is a group that does musical instruments out of plastic. It was pretty neat and H3 loved it!





I love my daughter's hair after a french braid!


Dinner earlier this week. Steak and veggies baked on a cookie sheet.


The cookie sheet: Steak in the middle, stuffed mushrooms, zuccini, green beans, bell peppers, and potato wedges


Playing at the park on a slightly cooler day.




H1 shaved his beard.


I was working on something in my bedroom and came back out to H3 passed out on the couch. She slept for a good hour in that position.


H3 and her great-grandma (H1's grandma)


That's it for now!

~H2

No comments: