Thursday, July 19, 2012

In the Last Week

After H4 was born on the 8th, we were discharged from the hospital on the 10th.  Here is little H4 in her car seat, waiting to begin her first car ride back home.



Pop-pop came to see his new granddaughter and hang out with H3. He brought quite a few educational tools with him to play with H3, who loved everything.  He left a few of them for me to use, like the piece below that they are working with.


A matching game




Family hug!


I wish I'd gotten a picture of our sink before H1 took it out, but I was too late.  This was his project this past  Tuesday.


My old sink, sitting out in the backyard right after he removed it.


It's a bit hard to see, but there is a hole in the sink that isn't supposed to be there, and the previous owners had caulked it.


H1 had to cut the counter-top a bit to fit the new sink.


My new-to-me sink, courtesy of craigslist.  

H1 bought it for $120, and it's normally around $300 brand new.  The sink wasn't very old, and the family selling it had done a kitchen renovation and this sink couldn't fit in their new design. Their loss, my benefit!


~H2

No comments: