Monday, July 9, 2012

She's Here!

H4 has arrived!  She came at 12:50 in the afternoon on Sunday, July 8th, weighing in at 7lbs and 15oz.  She was 20.5 inches long too!  Much to our excitement, the cleft palate we'd been told to anticipate is not there!!!!  I firmly believe this was a direct answer to prayer.  I saw the ultrasounds and I could clearly see what the doctors were looking at.  There was a black space on that ultrasound picture where there should have been grey tissue showing. I have no doubt that God has touched our little baby, and I give Him praise!








Welcome sweet Baby H4!  We are so glad God has given you to us!

~H2

2 comments:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Praise the Lord!! I knew she would be perfect! So happy for you all! All my love to each and every one of you!

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Oh she is so cute!! What an amazing answer to prayer! God is so good!! Congrats!