Friday, July 12, 2013

H4 Turns One

Before I get to updating you on the rest of the summer, I wanted to post some pictures of H4's birthday before the date slips too far behind. She turned a year old on July 8th. We were blessed to spend the day in Ohio with my parents and H1's dad. The cake didn't turn out as pretty as I'd hoped it would, but apparently it tasted pretty good, so we'll take it, right?


The cake, homemade vanilla cake with whipped buttercream frosting



Checking out her piece


She dumped it on the table as soon as she got the plate

and proceeded to make a nice mess.

As you can see, a bath was in order between cake and present time.

Loving the bunny. This was mine when I was a little girl.

Apparently we are mostly thrilled with cards.

and bows. She pretty much ignored the presents themselves and
concentrated on wrapping paper and bows.


My parents and father-in-law with the girls


I had to throw this one in of H3


Dancing on the lawn



We had a very lovely birthday for my sweet H4. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year since she was born and we got to witness God's miracle. I'm so thankful to be the mother of these two girls. H3 is beyond amazing as a big sister and H4 adores her.  H4 is such a precious child who continues to delight us with her laughter and joyful personality. She smiles at everyone and greets them with the most hilarious close-eyed-open-mouth grin.

Joyfully,
~H2

No comments: