Friday, July 12, 2013

Morning Musings

To say that I need a couple follow-up posts to this one is probably an understatement. There are changes to H3's schooling to talk about, summer craziness, dietary changes, a trip to Ohio, and of course my sweet H4's birthday. And yes, tons of pictures too. I am currently needing to load those to my laptop so I can post them.

At the moment though, I'm house sitting. This morning finds me with a cup of tea at the kitchen table. H4 is nibbling on some Kix cereal at my right, and H3 is informing me that rain is water in a liquid state while ignoring her pop tart sitting at the table across from me.  

Last night I realized that at least a few of my lessons with H3 must have sunk in over the past year. She had a small brownie after dinner, then looked up at me and said "Mommy, I don't need any more desserts. I've had enough fats and sugars."  It would seem she was paying attention during my lessons on food groups!  Not that she has made the monumental decision that she will eat fruit (that's still the #1 enemy on her plate), but at least she does know that she should eat it!

Here is one pic I took of my girls while we were in OH. I'm hoping to get my brain in gear and get some more pictures and stories up soon. 

Blessings on your day!
~H2



No comments: