Friday, October 12, 2012

There's A Me!

Yesterday I was sitting in the living room when I heard H4 call me from the bathroom.  She asked me to come in, and I figured she needed help.  When I walked in, she said, very excitedly, "Mommy, there's a me!"  I was confused at first, so I asked her to repeat herself.  She said the exact same thing, and pointed to the shower curtain.  My shower curtain has different Bible verses on it, and I realized that she must be pointing to a letter. "Oh, are you saying you found an 'e'?", I asked her.  "No, Mommy, it's a me!" She then pointed to a specific word on the curtain. Sure enough, it was "me".  I've taught her a few sight words, but that wasn't one of them!  I was certainly caught off guard, but very proud of my little girl. She was certainly proud of herself! (Picture lots of enthusiasm.)

Joshua 24:15 "....But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

There's a "me"!

~H2

No comments: