Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quick pics from the week

I've got like 5 minutes here, so just a quick post!

First of all, here's our little volcano. H3 is 4 years old, and I didn't feel the need to create anything complex or spectacular, because I knew this simple demonstration would do the trick. There's a little baby food jar in the middle with play-dough around it, and then 2 tbsp of baking soda and a couple drops of red food coloring inside the jar. Add a little vinegar and fizz!


 

H4 is happily checking out a book


Ok, I had to post both of these.  The one above is H4 and the one to the right is H3 at a similar age.  You can't tell they are sisters at all, right?  It just amazes me how much they look alike, and how similar their personalities are. There are some big differences of course, but they are certainly cut from the same cloth.


~H2

No comments: