Monday, April 15, 2013

Egg Muffin Recipe

I love Pinterest. I spend way too much time on there. I really do. But at the same time, I get lots of ideas for crafts and food. Below is one of them. I saw a recipe for some breakfast muffins and thought that the recipe sounded great for our family, especially for H1's enjoyment of hot breakfasts on his way to work. The original recipe looked yummy, but I adapted it to our family's preference. My recipe made 12 muffins, though I only took a picture of 9 since we'd eaten the other 3 before I took out my camera!

10 eggs
3 tbsp milk
dash of salt
dash of garlic powder 
dash of onion powder 
1/4 lb cooked sausage, crumbled
1/2 small can of mushrooms
1/3 - 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

The spices really are to taste. My family likes a little flavor, but not too much, thus the dash, and it's probably around 1/8 - 1/4 tsp.

Anyways.  Bake in greased muffin cups (or use liners) for 15-20 minutes at 375, until eggs are set. Enjoy!


No comments: